Pregnancy and childbirth challenge one's body and mind, and that is why I love working with parents during this special time. We will aim to cultivate wholeness, fluidity, and confidence, via movement and positive thinking, in one's body. In addition, you will be provided with ongoing postpartum and lactation support, after your baby arrives.
Rachel's Base Doula Package Includes:
- Virtual private prenatal class with an Intro to Childbirth Education and your birth options. You will start creating your Birth Preferences.
- A second private virtual prenatal to go over everything Baby, Lactation, and Postpartum.
- An in-person prenatal visit, at your home, to practice Doula Comfort Measures in Labor & set you up with: Birth Ball, Birth Books, Rice Sock, etc..
- In-person Comfort and Positioning visit around 38-39 weeks to chat and stretch and get you ready for labor (if still pregnant).
- Special access to hundreds of PDFs located via Dropbox covering: Pregnancy & Birth, Comfort Measures in Labor, Postpartum & Baby, Lactation, VBAC, TENS Babycare, & Recipes.
- Access to Rachel's Lending Library of Books.
- 24/7 on-call resources and support from time of booking through postpartum.
- Continuous attendance and support at the birth of your child (from active labor).
- Immediate postpartum and lactation support at hospital until breastfeeding has been established and, if situation allows, until you are situated in maternity.
- In-person follow-up Postpartum* home visit to take place within 7-10 days of birth, to include Lactation support.
- Follow-up virtual postpartum check-in(s) around 6 weeks to see how you are doing.
- Ongoing postpartum support throughout the first 2 years that follow (& beyond!).
- Virtual Postpartum Support and Lactation Circles.
- Customized Resource List, provided postpartum.
- Local back-up support of professional birth doula, if needed.
* Additional prenatal and postpartum in-person visits can be scheduled for an additional fee.
Base Doula Package: $2000
Birth Photography Mini Add-on: $350