Rachel's Base Doula Package
- 2 - virtual prenatal visits where we will discuss any questions you may have as we establish your Birth Preferences, Introduce Comfort Measures in Labor, and discuss Lactation and Postpartum.
- 1 in-person delivery of Essential Doula Comfort Pack (following our virtual prenatal visits), including: Birth Ball, Birth Books, and Rice Sock. Rachel will do 30 minute demo with you at this visit.
- `1 in-person Comfort and Positioning visit at 38-39 weeks to get you ready for labor.
- Special access to PDFs located in special Dropbox Folders. Categories are: Pregnancy & Birth, Breastfeeding, Postpartum & Baby, VBAC, TENS Babycare, & Recipes
- Access to my Lending Library of Books & Handouts
- 24/7 on-call resources and support from time of booking through 6 months postpartum
- Continuous attendance and support at the birth of your child (from active labor)
- Immediate postpartum and lactation support at hospital until breastfeeding has been established and, if situation allows, until you are situated in maternity department
- 1 in-person follow-up Postpartum home visit to take place within 7-10 days of birth, including Lactation support.
- 1 in-person follow-up Postpartum home visit to take place within first 2 months.*
- Customized Resources.
- Local back-up support of professional birth doula
Base Doula Package: $1500
Birth Photography Mini Add-on: $350